- About Ward 10
Ward 10 encompases the neighbourhoods of Erindale, Arbor Creek, Willowgrove, Evergreen, Aspen Ridge, and University Heights Suburban Centre.
- Mail-in Ballots
Register and request a mail-in ballot from now until October 30, 2020.
All mail-in ballot requests must be accompanied by:
- Completed Voter’s Registration Form/Application for Mail-in Ballot Voter
- Witness Declaration form
- Copies of your government-issued ID or 2 other pieces of ID
There are 5 ways you can apply:
- Online: Use the online form to apply. Then upload a completed witness declaration form and a digital photo or photocopy of your government-issued photo ID or two other pieces of ID.
- Email: Complete and email the full voting package to email@example.com along with a digital photo or scan of your government-issued photo ID or two other pieces of ID.
- By Mail: Print out the voting package. Complete and mail, along with a photo or photocopy of your government-issued photo ID or two other pieces of ID to Election Office at 226 Cardinal Crescent, Saskatoon, S7L 6H8.
- In Person, by Appointment: at the Election Office at 226 Cardinal Crescent from now until November 8, 2020. Print out the voting package. Complete and bring with you, along with your government-issued photo ID or two other pieces of ID.
- If you do not have access to the internet or a printer and would like to apply for a mail-in ballot application, contact the Election Office to schedule a time to pick up a printed application package.
After you apply:
Once submitted, a voting ballot package will be mailed out after mid-October.
Complete the ballot and mail it to the Election Office.
Mail-in ballots must be received at the civic election office at 226 Cardinal Crescent before 8:00 pm on Election Day, November 9, in order to be counted.
Important note: Once you have applied for, and received your mail-in ballot, you can only send it in by mail or drop it off at the Elections Office. You cannot put it into a ballot box at any of the other locations.
- Advance Polls
Advance Polls run from Friday, October 30 - Nov. 5th. Any voter can vote at any Advance Poll location.
- Drive-Thru Advance Voting
DRIVE-THRU ADVANCE VOTING on Sunday, November 1, 10 am - 5 pm only. The location is 422 46th Street East, North Industrial Area.
When you arrive at the Drive-Thru, present your completed Voter’s Registration Form, and show your identification to the election official. (Download the form or find one in the 2020 Voter’s Guide delivered to you in October.) Note: Bring a pen in case you have not completed your registration form before arriving.
You will then receive your ballot. Fill in the oval next to your choice for mayor, councillor, and/or school board trustee.
Return your ballot to the election official who will insert it into a vote-counting machine.
- Vote In-Person on Election Day
- Homebound Voting / Hospital Voting / Special (Care Home) Voting
Procedures are under review due to COVID-19. Typically, eligible voters who, due to disability or limited mobility, are unable to leave their residence in order to vote at an established polling place can apply for homebound voting. Their caregivers may also vote using this service, provided they are eligible voters. Those in the hospital or living in a Special Care Home should also be able to apply for voting at their location.