Election Day has been postponed due to the blizzard. Polling locations are closing at 6:30pm on November 9th. Another day of voting will be on Friday, November 13th from 9am until 8pm.
Click here for more details from the City of Saskatoon Returning Officer including polling locations.
Dear Ward 10 Neighbours:
Over the past eight years, I have been honoured to work for and with you as we build an even better community together. I promised to bring hard work, common sense, and results to City Hall. I am proud of what's been accomplished in that time:
- Successfully fought for projects like the new north bridge and McOrmond overpass
- Hosted over 100 community events including coffees, BBQs, and town hall meetings
- Knocked on doors and sent annual surveys to hear your feedback
- Sent regular newsletters to keep Ward 10 residents up to date
- Voted against items like a new Traffic Bridge downtown and borrowing money for a new central library
- Voted against putting traffic lights on College Drive instead of overpasses
- Voted in favour of common sense speed limits across our city including along roadways near the Chief Mistawasis Bridge
- Voted to fund new ice surfaces for minor hockey at Merlis Belsher Place
- New North Bridge and McOrmond overpass both opened on (or under) budget
- Successfully pushed for GPS tracking in City vehicles to increase efficiency and accountability
- Funding allocated to help get new schools built in our neighbourhoods
- A 500% increase in road maintenance funding during my time on Council
There is still more work for us to do together. Please visit my Issues page for more ideas on how we can make our city even better. I am asking for your support to continue serving as your City Councillor and to get results for our neighbourhoods.
I look forward to speaking with you and working to earn your vote.
Candidate for City Council
Ward 10 - Saskatoon
November 9, 2020 Election